Technical and logistical support: Qualified staff at your service
Do you want to place decorative panels up high? Replace the lights in a section of the store? Dismantle shelves and then reassemble them elsewhere? You can rely on the specialized merchandisers at Good Display to perform all these jobs and many more.
Plan your logistics costs and focus on your operational readiness by opting for an all-in approach for all the little jobs that require specialized personnel. Completely assemble and dismantle shelves, install decorative elements and directional signs up high, re-install lighting… Our merchandisers are extremely versatile. For instance, they have a permit to operate a cherry picker and have electrical authorization. After visiting your site to evaluate the project properly, our teams work in safe conditions and are very flexible. Indeed, we adapt to your schedule.
Here are some jobs for which you can make use of our technical and logistical support:
- Assemble and dismantle booths
- Install a store-within-a-store
- Assemble and dismantle display showers and bathtubs
Logistical support that makes your life easier
And to make your life even easier, Good Display has a fleet of vehicles (up to 18 m³) to transport your equipment, as well as places to store it.
Here are some jobs for which you can use our logistical support:
- Place point of sale advertising material (cardboard totems) and informational material (panels), etc.
- Dispatch and deliver savings actions (loyalty-building)
- Dispatch furnishings: deliver and install them