Good Display is committed to processing your personal data in a transparent manner and compliant with GDPR. Below, you will find details of the data we process and to what end.
Who is collecting your data?
Good Display sprl
Avenue des Pâquerettes 55 bte 46
Tel.: +32 (0) 235 214 40
VAT #: BE 0464.892.393
The Processing Controller is the company Good Display and the Data Protection Officer is Sébastien Culot (email@example.com).
Since Good Display’s clients are professionals, the private data potentially managed by Good Display is relatively limited:
- First and last name of the contact person
- Email address of the contact person
- Direct telephone number of the contact person
- Mobile number or Skype account of the contact person
This data is used only in the context of the business relationship with the client for the following purposes:
- Transmit business documents (quote, order, delivery, invoice)
- Communicate for an ongoing commercial or technical project
- Technical / business information to be transmitted to the client
- Invitations to events
- Communication of this information to subcontractors/partners who may participate in a specific client project
The data is stored on our system with no defined end date. If the client wishes to use his right to rectification or oblivion, he can do so via the following link: https://gooddisplay.be/gdpr/.
If the personal data is intimately linked to an issued invoice, Good Display will keep its data for a time period in accordance with the legal Belgian accounting period in force at the date of the request.
The client can ask Good Display at any time for an inventory of the personal data via https://gooddisplay.be/contact/.
Private client data management
What are your rights ?
As part of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you are entitled to request the deletion of your private data from Good Display’s various management tools. All you have to do is submit the request via the following form:
Data Protection Authority
If you are concerned about how your data is processed, you can contact your architect (contact details above) or the Data Protection Authority: